KEY TOPICS ADDRESSED
• Types of surveys - Individual vs. Teams
• Paper-based vs. mobile-based: pros and cons of both
• Steps in designing a mobile-based survey
• Using the OpenRosa system (and why)
• Building mobile-based forms
• Aggregating data using cloud-based tools
• Collecting data in the field with mobile devices
MOST BENEFICIAL FOR
• Field practitioners, ideally with their own paper-based surveys that they would like to convert to mobile-based surveys.
• Project managers/team leaders who would like better command-and-control over field-based surveys.
Hands on Experience * Field visit to an otter habitat
Course Fee: For Students Rs. 8000, For Professionals Rs. 10000
(includes basic food, accommodation and travel during the workshop)
Basic accommodation will be provided at WILD OTTERS field base on Chorao island
Collaborating Organisation for this workshop