Pangolin Research Expedition
Do you want to understand the habitat and life of the Indian Pangolin?
Did you know it is one of the most hunted and trafficked animal in the world??
Would you like to get a sense of real scientific field work in conservation?
Then this is an expedition you must attend.
Dates: 27th, 28th and 29th July 2018
For Tickets/ to book your seat/to check availability send an email to [email protected]
Location: WILD OTTERS field base in Jor, Mahabaleshwar
What you will do and learn
- A peak into the ongoing work on Pangolins.
- Surveys for Pangolin sites and prey base.
- Digital mapping and Data interpretation
- Checking and setup of camera traps
- There will be long hours spent trekking in the forest.
- You will sleep in a campsite with tented shared accommodation.
- Discuss and debate on new strategies to protect this species
- A bonfire/barbeque if possible!